[M365] Email Migration and Domain Name Change - Status Update

Mark Stockman mstockman at westboroughma.gov
Fri Aug 11 16:31:26 UTC 2023

There have been a few users with incomplete synchronizations.  These can be fixed so please make sure all of your folders have your old email messages.  One folder to definitely check is your Inbox to make sure it includes email messages prior to 2022 (if you had any that went back that far).  Also, you should be aware the Outlook desktop client keeps less than 1 GB of your data on the local computer so these checks should be done through Microsoft Office online (https://outlook.office.com).